R & L Roleplay Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybe This Really Is Our Last First Kiss

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Maybe This Really Is Our Last First Kiss - Page 3 Empty Re: Maybe This Really Is Our Last First Kiss

Post by Admin Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:31 pm

"The best I've ever slept," he murmured, closing his eyes and smiling. Niall could definitely get use to this. Harry was his, and he was Harry's, what part of it wasn't perfect.

Admin
Admin

https://rlroleplayjunkies.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Maybe This Really Is Our Last First Kiss - Page 3 Empty Re: Maybe This Really Is Our Last First Kiss

Post by aevans17 Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:18 pm

Harry smiled. "Good." He murmured before running his fingers along Niall's back gently. He let out a small groan as his phone went off. "Make it stooooop..." He groaned.

aevans17

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:38 pm

Niall reached across the bed, grabbing the phone and turning it off. Throwing his phone into the hall, he curled back up into Harry's chest.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aevans17 Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:41 pm

Harry smiled slightly as the phone stopped ringing and then vaguely heard it hit the floor in the hallway. "That's one way to do it." He murmured quietly, closing his eyes again. "I'm not ready to get up." He mumbled, letting a sigh escape his lips:

aevans17

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:42 pm

Niall chuckled, smirking at his accomplishment. He listened as the other talked, loving the way his chest vibrated as his voice left his lips. "Who said we had to get up?" Niall pointed out, his body crouched into a ball, head sunk into the crook of Harry's neck, Harry's curls tickling his nose.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aevans17 Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:12 pm

"Nobody. I was just letting you know." Harry said with a smile. There was no way he was getting up if he got to snuggle. Of course, if they got hungry, they would most likely get up, but other than that, Haddy was determined to keep Niall in he'd for as long as possible.

aevans17

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:04 pm

(Haddy XD)

Niall rolled over, looking at Harry as he was on his side. "You know you are absolutely adorable when you sleep," he stopped, blushing. "That made me sound like a total creepier..." He sighed, covering his face with his hand. He wasn't good with this romantic stuff, and it was completely obvious.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aevans17 Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:31 am

(Fuck... -_-)

Harry laughed and shook his head. "Thanks. And you didn't sound like a complete creeper." He added in hopes of making the other feel better about the whole romance thing.

aevans17

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:30 am

(Haha XD)

"You sure?" Niall whispered, smiling sheepishly. He peeked his face from behind his hands to look at Harry. He looked at Harry's incredibly green eyes, getting semi-lost in them.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aevans17 Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:30 pm

Harry smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I'm sure." He murmured as the other peeked up at him. "I promise." He added with a light chuckle. He really did like Niall, but he wasn't absolutely sure how to go about this whole thing either.

aevans17

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:28 pm

Niall just nodded. He snuggled closer to Harry, his natural scent intoxicating. It was amazing how fast things could change, and at an instant.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aevans17 Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:33 pm

Harry smiled and closed his eyes, pulling Niall closer and kissing the top of his head softly. He closed his eyes and sighed happily, his heartbeat slowing as he began to fall back to sleep.

aevans17

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:35 pm

As the drifted off, Niall's phone rang heavily throughout the house. Niall sat straight up, red as a tomato. "You've got to be kidding me!" He yelled, looking around everywhere for the obnoxious phone.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aevans17 Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:00 pm

Harry sat up at the same time Niall had, eyes wide as the phone went off loudly. It wasn't long before he was helping Niall look for the phone. He found it buried under some of the blankets and he got the blonde's attention before tossing it to him, not even bothering to check who it was. Well, since he was up, he might as well check to see who had called him. Walking to the hallway, he found his phone and sat on the floor, letting Niall have some privacy.

aevans17

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:45 pm

Niall caught the phone with a grateful expression across his pale face. He turned to the phone that's ringing was slowly causing his brain the bang against his head. He turned his attention to the caller id before taking a large gulp, his worry getting caught in his throat.

"Hello?" He answered with a tinge of fake ignorance. Niall was trying to make sure the caller was oblivious to his prior knowledge of their identity.

"Niall? It's your mum. How are you, sweetie?" She began, her typical rant of how he lacks the ability to pick up his cell-phone and call would begin shortly, always starting with the 'how are you' ploy. The reason he always knew she would start chastising him was the annoyance dripping in her voice.

Groaning, he played into he obvious trap. "I've been fine, mum, just busy. How have you been?" He finished, but almost on cue, she started.

"Well you'd know how I was if you'd pick up your phone and gave me a ring," she spit, not hatefully but motherly, as if trying for the fifteenth hundred time to get it through his skull that he needs to contact home more. "I'm alright. I just miss you, my baby Niall." It was moments like these that made him melt. One minute his mother could be as persistent as a woodpecker hell bent on pecking on the crown structure of your house. Next minute she was as sweet as honeysuckle.

"I know, and I'm sorry. I miss you too. I'll come visit soon, mum, but I was kind of sleeping just now," Niall said shyly. He heard he sigh, but he couldn't leave Harry sitting out just because his mother felt lonely.

"I'm sorry. I'll call you later then Nialler. I love you," and after Niall returned the feverish statement, the call ended with less stress and argumentation than most of their previous conversations. Throwing his phone on the chair in the room, he turned into the hall to find Harry.

"You can come back now. Sorry, my mum has been driving me up the wall with her constant suffocation with contact."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aevans17 Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:02 pm

Harry looked at his Caller ID and noticed that it had just been Liam. He was probably wandering why Harry had stayed and if he was going to be out anytime today. Biting his lip, he looked at the ceiling and really thought about it. Would he and Niall be going somewhere?

Sliding his finger across the screen of his phone, he texted Liam and asked what the other wanted to talk to him about. He didn't get a reply by the time Niall stepped into the hallway and Harry smiled up at him.

"Speaking of mums..." Harry went to the contacts in his phone and texted a good morning and I love you to his mom, knowing she would be happy to hear from him, even if it was just a text. Standing, Harry walked to Niall and smiled at him. "Are we planning to do anything today?" He questioned seriously.

aevans17

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:33 pm

Niall chuckled as Harry texted his mum. Niall felt guilty that the other boys, like Harry, actually texted their moms daily, yet he didn't. Maybe it was the divorce of his parents that drives him away from his mum, but he couldn't be bothered to rehash that can of worms.

"I have no idea. We have the day off, so I suppose we could do anything we want," Niall replied unhelpfully. He scanned the other's face weirdly, unsure of what they could do. Being his innocent self, he had no idea what to do. He was so nervous around Harry that it nearly killed all of his thoughts.

"We could...watch a movie? Go to a club?" Niall started randomly spouting off ideas, making him extremely nervous, more so than before.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aevans17 Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:31 pm

Harry bit his lip and thought about Niall's suggestions. "Movie?" He pondered the thought for a moment. "Do you know what's playing?" The curly haired boy asked curiously. He didn't often keep up with the movies unless they had to go to one on the red carpet or something. sure, he saw commercials for movies on television, but he didn't actually pay attention to them.

aevans17

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:42 pm

Niall blushed a soft shade of red. "I have no idea," he replied sheepishly, feeling like a complete dumbass for not really thinking about it fully. He rubbed his face in his hands awkwardly, feeling his head heat up.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aevans17 Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:47 pm

Harry nodded in understanding and grabbed his hand, leading him to the living room and plopping on the couch before pulling Niall down with him. "Then we shall search and find out." He announced formally before pulling out his phone and finding his movie app. Typing in the closest theater to where they were, he looked through the movies before handing the phone to the blonde. 'What would you be interested in?"

aevans17

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:50 pm

"Whatever you'd like to watch is fine with me," Niall replied honestly, watching over Harry's shoulder. He slightly cuddled into the others body, feeling the warmth radiating. It was comforting, but he didn't due it long in case Harry felt uncomfortable with the situation.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aevans17 Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:55 pm

Harry slung an arm around Niall's shoulders and scrolled through the movies again. "Why don't we go see..." He hummed and hawed over it for a little bit before pointing to one. "The hobbit?" He questioned curiously, looking to Niall for confirmation. He'd heard that the other said he would be fine with anything that Harry wanted to watch, but he was truly curious to see if Niall wuold be like a woman and just steer him toward the one he wanted to watch.

aevans17

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:59 pm

"Sounds great," Niall agreed. He smiled at Harry, nuzzling his neck with the edge of his head. Niall wasn't one to really be picky. He was open to anything, like food.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aevans17 Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:31 pm

Harry grinned and stayed there for a little bit longer, looking at movie times. "One o'clock show?" He questioned, resting his head against Niall's. He was comfortable like this. Much more comfortable than he would be with anyone other than his mother, but this was different. This was Niall, a guy Harry liked since he could remember.

aevans17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum