R & L Roleplay Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybe This Really Is Our Last First Kiss

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Maybe This Really Is Our Last First Kiss Empty Maybe This Really Is Our Last First Kiss

Post by Admin Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:24 pm

Maybe This Really Is Our Last First Kiss 2012-10-08-niall-horan-cirurgia-onde-direction-afastado-babado-e-confusao-querida-1
GENERAL
Name: Niall James Horan
Nickname(s): Nialler, Ni
Born: September 13,1993
Sexuality: Secretly Gay
Relationship Status: Single
Origin: Mullingar, County Westmeath, Republic of Ireland
Religion: Catholic

FAMILY
Father: Bobby Horan
Mother: Maura Gallagher
Step-Father: Chris Gallagher
Brother: Greg Horan
Sister-in-Law: Denise Horan
Nephew: Theo Horan

EDUCATION
Primary School: St. Kenny National School
Secondary School: Coláiste Mhuire (St.Mary's College)

PERSONALITY
Niall is a sweet and carefree guy. He is comedic and free-spirited. Niall typically doesn't care if he comes across 'hot'. He's an extrovert, his bubbly personality being lively and inviting. Niall is independent, but loyal to the band. He's known to be likeable and friendly, his smile and laugh highly contagious. He may be a bit passive, but he gives his opinion while maintaining an open-mind. He is perceptive to people around him, making him a great shoulder to cry on. Niall is reliable and trust-worthy, though he lacks the self-control to keep secrets. He guitar playing and song writing. He likes to swear. Niall is an emotional lad, wearing his heart on his sleeve.

FACTS
Favourite Colour: Green
Favourite Food: Nandos
Favourite Movie: Grease
Favourite Song: Viva La Vida by Coldplay
Favourite Album: Bon Jovi's 'Greatest Hits'
Favourite Animal: Giraffe

Hobbies: Playing Guitar, Eating, Farting, Sleeping
Talents: Guitar, mimicking accents, singing
Fears: Pidgeons, Claustrophobia, Food disappearing
Right or Left-handed: Left
Conditions: Somniloquy
Lucky Item: A pair of white socks

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
Maybe This Really Is Our Last First Kiss Tumblr_m728xotJBM1r9vs9go1_500
Hair Colour: Dyed Dirty Blonde (Naturally Dark Brunette)
Hair Length: Short
Eye Colour: Blue
Height: 5'7.5" (171.45 cm)
Weight: 150 lbs (68 kg)
Body Figure: Skinny, slightly toned
Skin Tone: Light
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Scars: N/A
Distinguishing Features: Baby face

VIEW OF SELF
Niall doesn't see himself as beautiful or gorgeous. Niall simply sees himself as he did before the X-factor, just an ordinary guy who loves food. He sees himself as an emotional lad, who's laughter is his most striking feature. He agrees to some extent that he's sweet. He finds that he enjoys being free and open with people

VIEW OF OTHERS
Band Members: He sees One Direction as he second family, as brothers. He trusts them with everything, yet he refuses to share his food.
Fans: Niall sees his fans as the best fans in the world. He thinks they are beautiful and dedicated. He does so much to please them as he is in full belief that he owes them everything for they wouldn't be where they are without the fans.

PLOT
Maybe This Really Is Our Last First Kiss Liam-payne30960
1.) Niall is helping Liam out after his recent break-up with dance, Danielle Peazer. The break-up is harsh something Liam doesn't expect though things weren't great leading up to it. Liam isn't upset, but he's mad, seeing as she rectified the problem of their relationship was that they were distant because of his job. Niall calms Liam down as the other members of One Direction aren't around much. They start spending a lot of time together, creating feelings for Liam. Niall freaks out and doesn't know what to do as he doesn't want to jeopardize their friendship or the band.
[For this plot, put <i>Break-up</i>.]
Requirements:
-YC is Liam Payne
-He cannot be Gay or Straight
-Try to get as close to the real person as possible in your character bio.
-Don't rush the relationship. Liam needs to take longer to develop feelings as he was sure he liked only girls.

Maybe This Really Is Our Last First Kiss Liam-payne30960
2.) Liam and Niall have been dating secretly for several months. They haven't told anyone. They eventually tell the boys who are understanding and cool about it. They then share the news with their families. Liam's family accepts it, and so does Niall's mum, step-father, brother, and sister-in-law. Though Niall's father, a overly-Catholic homophobe, doesn't. He flies to London, without Niall's knowledge, he jumps Niall in an alleyway. He threatens to harm, and even kill Liam if Niall doesn't end their relationship. When they fail to comply, he comes back with more in mind.
[For this plot, put <i>Bobby</i>.]
Requirements:
-YC is Liam Payne
-He is Gay
-Has to be reasonable, no out of character cussing or violence.

Maybe This Really Is Our Last First Kiss Harry-styles-2012-one-direction-32199852-2000-2120
3.) Harry falls for Niall. The two get together after a short while. All seems to be going great until Niall receives anonymous SMS pictures of Harry with other women. Niall confronts Harry, and he doesn't know how to respond. This starts to tear the band apart, so Harry has to fix it as he is actually innocent. He needs to find the anonymous sender, whoever that is is up to you.
[For this plot, put <i>Cheats</i>.]
Requirements:
-YC is Harry Styles.
-He can't be gay or straight.
-Harry needs to seem two-faced at first. Sweet to Niall, but an arse to everyone else. He then comes out about why (that's up to you).
</div>

<b>Read my rules prior to requesting a plot.

Yes this is mature and Yaoi. If, you are under 16 and you really want to do this roleplay, I would be willing to change the plots a bit to prevent mature content from happening, but that's if I get inboxed about it.</b>

Admin
Admin

https://rlroleplayjunkies.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Maybe This Really Is Our Last First Kiss Empty Re: Maybe This Really Is Our Last First Kiss

Post by Admin Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:57 pm

Maybe This Really Is Our Last First Kiss Original
GENERAL
Name: Harold Edward Styles
Nickname(s): Harry, Haz, Hazza, Curly
Date Of Birth: February 01, 1994
Sexuality: Pansexual
Relationship Status: In a Relationship
Origin: Evesham, Worcestershire, UK
Religion: Catholic

FAMILY
Father: Des Styles
Mother: Anne Cox
Step-Father: Robin Cox
Sister: Gemma Styles
EDUCATION
Primary School: Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School

PERSONALITY
Harry is a very lighthearted type of guy. He doesn't usually find himself down in the dumps unless he reads the constant criticism from people on social sites. He prefers to be positive and have a good time, whether it be with his band mates or a night out on the town. He is very loving and he has a good sense of humor. He'd appreciative and he loves to snuggle, whether it be with a pillow or an actual person. He is not the most serious of the group and often looks to be just going along for the ride.

Maybe This Really Is Our Last First Kiss Rs_634x1024-130612071343-634.harrystyles.shirtless.61213

FACTS
Favorite Color: Orange and Blue
Favorite Food: Tacos and Sweet Corn
Favorite Movie: Love Actually
Favorite Song: "Free Falling" - John Mayer
Favorite Album: "21" - Adele
Favorite Animal: Turtles
Hobbies: Walking naked through his house, tennis, badminton, long showers
Talents: Juggling, playing the kazoo, speaking French
Fears: Snakes
Right or Left-Handed: Right Handed
Conditions: Back problems, Somniloquy, Hay Fever
Lucky Item: Green boxers

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Length: Long-ish, keeps his hair curly
Eye Color: Olive Green
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 160 lbs
Build: Lightly toned
Skin Tone: Olive
Tattoos:
1. Star on his left upper arm, on the underside. not coloured in | coloured in
2. Hi above the star on his left upper arm.
3. Won’t stop till we surrender under the star on his left upper arm.
4. An iced gem under the Hi and next to the star on his left upper arm.
5. A coat hanger on his upper left arm.
6. Gemma in hebrew on his left shoulder/upper left arm.
7. 17BLACK under his collar bone, near his arm socket.
8. I can’t change on the top side of his left wrist.
9. A black lock above his left  wrist bone.
10. Bird cage under hi left arm/on left ribcage/left side
11. An A in the crook of his left elbow.
12. Shamrock/ three or four leafed clover near his left wrist.
13. Pingu (unsure of its location, no photos as of yet.)
14. Tragedy and  Comedy masks on his left side under birdcage.
15. SMCL next to masks. (smile more, cry less)
16. A key in between the shamrock and the lock on his wrist.second pic
17. ‘Things I can’ on his inner right forearm.
18. ‘Things I can’t’ on his inner left forearm
19. A screw (that look a bit like a cross) on his ankle.
20. 99p on his wrist
21. Aquarius star sign on his wrist
22. A heart on his left bicep
23. Greenbay packers logo
24. Love on his left collarbone (covered this up with the birds)
25. Two birds on his chest under his collar bones
26. Home Made on his left bicep (partially covered by the ship)
27. Might as well.. on his left hip
28. PInk Floyd dark side of the moon logo on his upper bicep/shoulder
29. Ship on his bicep
30. Ankle tattoo (unknown desgin)
32. LA (Los Angeles) on his left shoulder
33. LDN (London) on his left shoulder
34. NY (New York) on his left shoulder
35. Two little crosses with M and K underneath them. Positioned below the swallows on his collarbones.
36. Writing on the top of his left arm/shoulder. Thought to say ‘Can I Cry’
37. Handshake on his left bicep
38. Nails on his left bicep
39. Butterfly tattoo on his stomach
Scars: N/A
Piercings: N/A
Distinguishing features: Hair, Eyes, Smile
VIEW OF SELF
Harry doesn't regard himself highly. He sees himself as a normal guy who had the privilege of becoming a worldly known pop star. He doesn't understand why people obsess over his hair and he doesn't find himself really attractive. It has always been a mystery to him.

VIEW OF OTHERS
Fans: He views his fans as the people who make his career possible. Without them he wouldn't be where he is today, or met the boys like he did. He of course, gives the judges and Simon credit for his fame as well. He loves his fans and has often said he would date a fan when he was single.

Band Members: He views his band members as brothers(Except for Niall, because that would be a bit awkward). They are his second family and he loves to spend time with them. He's grateful that he's had the opportunity to work with them and live with them. They're great to have a around and he enjoys the support they give him.

Admin
Admin

https://rlroleplayjunkies.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Maybe This Really Is Our Last First Kiss Empty Re: Maybe This Really Is Our Last First Kiss

Post by aevans17 Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:28 pm

The five boys were relaxed backstage of their first concert of the world tour. Niall, the plush fatty he is, was near the snack table, munching on a variety of things. Mostly things dipped in chocolate. He was happy to finally be on tour, but he had a gut feeling that everything would be different this time. He grabbed a few strawberries before plopping next to Liam on the couch. The other male had a computer set on his legs and was doing a videostream with the fans.

"Hey look guys, it's Niall," Liam cheered, causing Niall to chuckle. He smiled and waved, taking another bite of strawberry. Liam just laughed at Niall's chocolate covered state, a bit of strawberry dripping from his chin. Liam made the gesture, Niall quickly taking the hint and wiping it off. He mouthed 'thanks'. Niall got up, having no real interest in Liam's antics as of now. He plopped next to Louis and Harry, who were on about something.

aevans17

Back to top Go down

Post by aevans17 Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:28 pm

"We're not [painting the kitchen orange, Lou." Harry said firmly and Louis persisted on pouting about it. He crossed his arms across his chest in thought and was about to say something else when Niall plopped down beside them. Harry looked to Niall and grinned, putting an arm over the other's shoulders. "Hey Nialler." He said with a cheeky grin. Louis peeked around Haz and stuck out his tongue playfully before sitting back and sighing contentedly.

"I still think the kitchen would look better orange." He mumbled dejectedly and Harry's eyebrows scrunched together.

"You keep your paint out of my kitchen." He growled, his green eyes snaking to Louis. The other's eyes grew wide and he nodded, scooting a bit away from Harry. "Good." Harry said happily, resting his head against the back of the couch. "How are you Ni?" He asked, opening his eyes to look at the blonde.

aevans17

Back to top Go down

Post by aevans17 Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:29 pm

Niall chuckled. "Orange, Louis? You can't even cook, let alone decide room colours," Niall poked, finished off his last strawberry. Harry's exclamation of his kitchen having no paint was pretty funny. It was always a joy to watch the two bicker, as when Louis wanted something, Harry usually won with his opposition to the idea. He turned to Haz whom had asked him an idea. "I'm great. You Hazza?" He replied politely.

Niall could hear the fans entering the arena, their chats creating a mush of sound. The adrenaline began pumping through his veins as he got more and more anxious.

aevans17

Back to top Go down

"I'm wonderful Ni." Harry said with a small smile. As he heard the fans entering the arena, his smile widened. "This is going to be a great concert." He commented. It was nice that he'd gotten over the puking before concerts. He used to despise them because of it, but now he could just relax before the concert, or relax as much as he could. His body still got a bit tense, especially a few minutes before the concert, but it was far better than it used to be. "You nervous Niall?" Harry asked, feeling the other's heart beat in his side. He opened his eyes and looked to the blue eyed boy with a bit of concern in his eyes.

aevans17

Back to top Go down

"That's great. I'm not nervous, just pumped," Niall said, jumping up and shaking out. he walked over to a stage hand, getting his microphone hooked up. Niall liked to be the first on stage as he was always Mr.Hyper. He was wired up and before he knew it, he was prancing across the stage. "Hello London!" He cheered, hearing screams from the about hundred thousand fans packed in the arena. "You ready?" He questioned, and when he heard the cries in return he knew it was time. Best Song Ever began blaring as the rest of the boys came out, and the song played with Harry starting.

aevans17

Back to top Go down

Post by aevans17 Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:30 pm

Harry smiled and nodded, standing after Niall had. He walked to get his mic set up and then followed the other on stage. He stopped next to Niall and grinned, jumping around the stage with the boys as he started to sing. Prancing around the stage, he wrapped an arm around Louis as he started singing and Liam pulled him away before he did something to embarrass the other, as he had been planning all night. He pouted, and before he knew it, the song was over and so was the concert. They had many things tossed onto the stage and the boys did have to throw some of them back, such as panties, and bras...

aevans17

Back to top Go down

Niall was exhausted after the show, his body aching from his activity. Making his way to his dressing room, he fell onto the couch with a loud grunt. He could feel his muscles flaming and his blood pumping quickly as the adrenaline slowly left his system. He closed his eyes and laid he head on the arm of his couch. He sighed, letting the cool air from the fan in the corner blowing into his face. He could feel the perspiration begin to dry up, making him feel gross and disgusting. "I am so taking a shower when I get back to my flat," he told himself, knowing if he didn't, he's smell rancid.

aevans17

Back to top Go down

Harry laughed with the boys as they headed off stage and then he parted ways with them and went to his dressing room. He groaned and realized that his shower was temporarily out of order and then a small smile grew on his lips. Grabbing a towel, sweats, and a white V-neck t-shirt, he sauntered to Niall's room and knocked twice before poking his head in. "Hey Ni, mind if I use your shower? Mine isn't working and I don't want to wait until I get back home." A light blush was on his cheeks as he asked the simple question, and his heart was pounding. Of courses, if Niall refused, he could always bribe the man with Nandos, so he wasn't too worried. "Please?" He added sweetly, his green eyes mesmerizing.

aevans17

Back to top Go down

Niall looked up from the couch, "feel free. I'm taking one at my flat because I'm too lazy, so be my guest," Niall said softly. He was tired as hell, and he felt as if he was going to pass out at any moment. He'd definitely over done it this concert to where now, he would probably sleep most of tomorrow, which he didn't like doing as frequently as it seemed to be happening. He could see that Harry was quite a bit less tired than he was, but that was probably because Harry wasn't playing guitar, singing, and jumping about the place like a kid on a sugar high.

aevans17

Back to top Go down

Post by aevans17 Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:31 pm

"Cool." Harry said with a grin, stepping into the room and closing the door behind him before he started stripping as he walked across the room to the loo. Harry put on the water and then peeked his head out to look at Niall. "Thanks Nialler." He said with a brilliant smile, his green eyes sparkling. Turning back into the bathroom, he left the door open a crack accidentally and stepped under spray of hot water, running his fingers through his now soaked hair and began singing Little Things as he washed his body.

aevans17

Back to top Go down

Niall just smiled. He loved Harry's voice. It was enthralling, captivating even. He slowly began feeling himself nodding off. It was so soothing that his aches and pains seemed to disappear. Niall felt his eye lids grow heavy, the steam seeping from the shower. He sighed with content before allowing the ensuing darkness take him.

aevans17

Back to top Go down

As Harry shut off the water, he listened for Niall and could only hear the steady breathing of the other having fallen asleep. He smiled slightly and shook his head before drying off and getting dressed. He picked up his clothes and tossed them into a bin before walking to the couch and kneeling in front of the other. "you're so adorable when you sleep Ni." He whispered, brushing the other's hair from his face and sighing audibly. He would need to wake the young man up and tell him that they were heading home. Or he could take Ni home without waking him.

sighing quietly, he slid his arms beneath Niall and lifted him, with some effort, into his arms. "Time to go home Ni." He murmured, expecting the other to wake up. He pushed open the door and smiled at the boys. "I couldn't wake him. You know, he's just too... Niall when he sleeps." The boys laughed and they were lead to the van behind the place. Harry carefully got Niall inside and buckled him up before climbing in himself, receiving some odd looks from the other members of the band.

aevans17

Back to top Go down

Niall was slightly conscious, but not enough to respond to Harry's comment or make action, and he was sure he wouldn't recollect it later. What does Harry mean by that? his subconscious questioned. He stopped thinking as he could hear the other boys. He finally felt the second wave of fatigue hit him, his body growing dark and distant feeling. Last thing he could tell was the movement of a car before he was gone completely.

He woke up hours later, in his bed. His clothes still clinging to his body, Niall groaned uncomfortably. 03:20. "What the fuck?" he yelled with a husky voice full of sleep.

aevans17

Back to top Go down

Post by aevans17 Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:32 pm

Harry had carried Niall up the stairs to his flat before unlocking the door with Ni's key and kicking the door open and closed once inside. He didn't want to risk waking the other by putting the blonde in pajamas, so he simply took off the other's shoes and laid him down in bed in his clothes, pulling the blanket over his body.

Not feeling like actually going home, Haz walked to the living room and fell to the couch, falling asleep almost instantly. It was around three in the morning that he heard Niall's voice, but he only mumbled a bit and rolled over, burying his face in the couch cushion, covering his head with a couch pillow. There was no way he was actually going to get up right then and there unless somebody was dying.

aevans17

Back to top Go down

Niall stood up from bed, going to his wardrobe to change clothes. He decided that he wouldn't wear a shirt, but sweatpants were a good idea. He then decided he needed a 3 am snack, opening his bedroom door, he made his way to his kitchen. It was on his way back, while munching on a sandwich that he realized there was a figure on his couch. Niall ran back to the kitchen, grabbing a cast-iron pan, he returned to the living room and hovered over the figure. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!?" Niall screamed.

aevans17

Back to top Go down

Harry had drifted back to sleep by the time Niall grabbed the cast iron pan, and when he heard the other scream, he sat up like a bolt of lightning and smashed his head against the pan. Letting out a yelp of pain, Harry's hands went reflexively to his head and he groaned, slumping back to the couch. "What...?" He mumbled looking up to Niall, green eyes filled with the silent question of why in the bloody hell would Niall try to beat him with a cast iron pan.

aevans17

Back to top Go down

Niall looked so apologetic after the realization that it was harry, but he was too late. By the time he'd solved it, Harry had bolted up and smashed his head against the pan. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" Niall chimed, setting the pan down and leaning to check Harry's head. "I thought you were a weird hobo crashing on my couch." Niall had had many dreams about strange hobos showing up at his flat but never had they actually crashed on his couch.

aevans17

Back to top Go down

Post by aevans17 Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:33 pm

Harry rubbed the back of his head and groaned again. "Niall, you and I both know that you keep your door locked when you're sleeping sot hat won't happen." He grumbled, looking up at the other pointedly. "What kind of pan was that anyway?" He asked, looking to the pan and picking it up. He looked at it and then looked to Niall again. "These are deadly weapons Nialler. Why are you swinging this around?" He scolded lightly, knowing he was going to have a head ache in a few minutes.

aevans17

Back to top Go down

Niall looked guilty, as if he were a child being scolded by his mother. "Cast-iron..." he looked down. "I didn't mean to hurt you, I was just frightened." Niall sat down on the glass table, his eyes reddened as the teared up a bit. He was honest when he said he hadn't meant to hurt Harry, and now that he knew he had, it made him sad. He rubbed the side of his thumb softly, trying to calm down and just relax. It was 3am, so this wasn't exactly habitual.

aevans17

Back to top Go down

Harry looked at Niall and bit his lip as the other started to tear up and he leaned forward, placing a hand on the blonde's. "Ni, it's okay." He said, not wantin the other to cry. "Doesn't hurt too bad. Just a little bump, see?" Haz let his head drop to show he small bump on his head. "I'll be fine." He tried to assure the other, rubbing the back of Niall's hand with his thumb.

aevans17

Back to top Go down

Post by aevans17 Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:34 pm

Niall nodded. "Well, I hope you don't have a concussion or something...I'd feel awful," Niall replied. "Do you want food? I'll make you something to make up for the bump on your head." Niall typically didn't share food, let alone cook for others, but when he felt bad enough, he'd go the extra length to make things better. It was his sweet nature that brought this upon him, not that he honestly minded.

aevans17

Back to top Go down

Harry rose a brow at Niall and, knowing he probably wouldn't get a second chance to try Niall's cooking, he nodded quietly. "Yeah, sure." He murmured, falling back to the couch. "I don't care what you make, I'll most likely eat it." He said with a small smile, rubbing the bump on his head tenderly. It was a good thing they didn't have anything planned for tomorrow, because he didn't know if he would be a massive dick because of the pain in his forehead right now. "Thanks Ni." He mumbled quietly, closing his eyes.

aevans17

Back to top Go down

Niall stood up, heading to the kitchen, dimming the lights. He pulled out a pot, beginning the process of making home-made chicken dumpling soup. Niall found it a great remedy for the head, that and it taste amazing. He let the brew cook softly, chopping up celery and carrots softly. He then realized, he was cooking at 3am...wow.

aevans17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum